Saturday, February 23, 2013

At Home Internship Work!

Hello Human:

For the past few months, starting in October of 2012 I have been working with a certified life coach from upstate NY. Since she is such a long distance away this has been a work from home internship. Thus far I have helped create her logo and business card, now I am working on a promotional brochure for special needs coaching business.

Here it is:

If you have any suggestions for things to add to this brochure please leave a comment :D


2 comments:

  1. I would add more pictures to make it look alittle more personal and interesting. Maybe some shapes too. The gradient is eye catching to an extent but too plain. Can't wait to see what you do with it. I personally I can't do brochures too well :( Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :).Do you think I should add a background pattern to the outside of it?

    ReplyDelete