Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Experiences of a WMAI pt.1

If you're wondering what WMAI stands for don't fret, I'll explain it in the next post. Today was a long and productive day, because I assisted in the production of a photo shoot for the spring fashion season. It was an awesome experience because of the many firsts that happened and to spare you as a reader I will only mention three: 


  • 1. Learning how to operate a keurig machine
  • 2. Being in a penthouse
  • 3. Eating kimchi and Korean BBQ chicken


Here are some photos from today:


Foyer of Penthouse
                                       
Makeup Artist and N'jeri (style intern)

Nils

2 comments:

  1. that is a first for me too, what is this kimchi and Korean BBQ chicken you speak of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimchi is pickled cabbage and the Korean BBQ chicken I had was red & spicy

    ReplyDelete